Over-involved wife needs to take a timeout

The mouth was at it again last week when, again using the radio as her forum, she said that her husband, who was rightfully benched for Marc Bulger, would not be opposed to being traded.

This is something that could end up tearing St. Louis apart. Right now with running back Marshall Faulk out of action, the Rams do not need any other negatives pulling them down.

It is pretty disgusting to see Brenda Warner act as if she was her husband's mouthpiece. This is a woman who received too much camera time before she began thinking for her husband, and now it has reached a low.

The situation could become much more detrimental because the Rams cannot fine Brendan Warner. The most they can hope she'll do is to start chewing on her blue feather boa she sported when the Rams won the Super Bowl when she wants to start preaching in the name of Kurt.

Brenda Warner has failed so far in the public relations department. Instead of coming off as a caring wife, she is nothing more than a gray-haired Gepetto pulling the strings on her concussed Pinocchio of a husband. Kurt Warner needs to let his play speak for itself, and as long as Martz is still the one calling the plays, Brenda Warner is just another fan with a big forum.