Discover the Limo Routes

As Marquette students, we heavily rely on the infamous blue vans with flashing yellow light to get us from one side of campus to another. However, there are many locations the Marquette Limos stop that you may be unaware of.

The Basics – The basic places I am referring to are those common locations students usually travel. These include the dorms, Raynor Memorial Library, the Rec Plex, the Rec Center and apartments located around campus.

The Unknown –  Limos go to restaurants around campus, the Amtrak, Highland Street, Valley Fields, the Rave, Harp & Shamrock and Jim’s Time Out. You can also go all the way up to 4th Street, which will bring you closer to restaurants, bars, and Marquette basketball games.

Expresses Limos – These Limos were introduced in March 2008 and have two specific routes. The first is the “Wells Express,” which travels westbound on Wisconsin Avenue and eastbound on Wells Street. The second one is the “Kilbourn Express,” which travels eastbound on Wisconsin Avenue and westbound on Kilbourn.

The Limo service is a great resource more students should take advantage of to get where they need to go quickly and safely. Don’t be afraid to get out there and discover more of the city. If you want to know more about the Limo service and their specific routes, feel free to check out http://www.marquette.edu/publicsafety/LIMO.shtml.