Marquette Wire provides the Marquette community with relevant, timely news in a new digital-first format. The website is a collaboration of all student media outlets including the Tribune, Journal, Radio and Television. It has the combined function of serving as a learning lab for staff members and acting as a professional outlet for community news.
APPLICATIONS FOR STUDENT MEDIA LEADERSHIP POSITIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2015-16
Positions currently available include:
- • Marquette Wire Executive Director
- • Tribune Managing Editor
- • Journal Managing Editor
- • MUTV General Manager
- • MU Radio General Manager and
- • Advertising Executive Director
The following materials are required for all applications:
- • a completed application form
- • answers to the three application questions
- • a resume
- • a cover letter to members of the Board for Student Media explaining why you are the best candidate for the position
- • additional materials that support of your qualifications for the position you are applying for (these can include letters of recommendation, portfolios, links to personal and/or professional web sites, PDFs, etc.)
The deadline for submission of all materials is Friday, March 20 by 5:00 p.m. Email completed applications and supporting documents to Erik.Ugland@marquette.edu, chair of the Board for Student Media. Late applications will not be accepted. Please know, you must be available to serve in this position for the fall and spring semesters.
To download the application, click the link below. It will open in your browser. Save the document to your desktop and begin to fill it in. You will need Adobe Reader to fill in the form. You can download Adobe Reader at http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
Applications for the 2014-15 academic year are now closed, but please contact Joe Kaiser (email@example.com) for volunteer opportunities.