Twitter Tuesday: throwback accounts

Throwback Thursdays are one of many popular social media trends. However, people find enjoyment from past moments every day of the week. Here are five twitter accounts that have a unique take on throwback posts and are sure to be a blast from the past.

1. @50sand60s

Ever feel nostalgic for old music and technicolor movie scenes? This account pays tribute to the places and faces of the 1950s and ’60s, from Frank Sinatra to Grace Kelly.

2. @MusicianPicture

Though this account isn’t dedicated exclusively to throwbacks, Music in Pictures posts photos of iconic rock and indie bands from the mid-1900s to today. Be sure to participate in their frequent polls.

3. @HistoryInPix

Politicians, musicians, models and more: this account displays iconic photos from all the way back to the late 1800s. Images of ancient Sphinxes are immortalized alongside snapshots of vintage soda cans and events as recent as MTV’s 2009 Video Music Awards.

4. @fusionmadness

Sequins, pinball, movies, flip phones and classroom decor can all be found on this feed. Only ’90s kids will be able to fully appreciate this account’s sense of style.

5. @disneythrowbck

Easily relive all of your childhood memories with this account, featuring both Disney Channel and animated content. Scroll through images that will make your heart smile.