Looking Cozy Head To Toe

With Fashion Week continuing, my favorite thing to look for is street style. I love skimming the photos to get inspired for day to day outfits. An array of photos showed women in seemingly blended knit/velour head to toe outfits that all remained generally the same color. I really admire this look because its effortless and can easily be pulled off.

As college students, we want something we can easily throw together but still look presentable and stylish. I’ve been finding this hard with the cold weather but luckily simple inspiration has made me put together pieces in my closet such as these. A lot of the pieces are jumpsuits that can be thrown on quickly and layered with scarves, hats and even another sweater before adding you coat. The best part about this whole ensemble is the use of collective color.

Inspirations:

(Images from Style.com)

If you have a sweater dress, pairing it with leggings of the same color can add a cool gradient effect. The look is simple but sophisticated which showcases its minimalist trend.

If  you do not have matching pieces like shown above, jumpsuits can be an alternative. They are easy to style and can be paired with color can help you achieve these looks.

Looks for less:

jumpsit

I love this velour jumpsuit from New York & Company. It’s extremely simple but the velour adds warmth and it is easy to layer.

jumpsuit 2 jumpsuit 3

Same goes for these in cargo and black. Easy to layer and comfortable.

I love how this H&M model is wearing the same color toned and utilizing comfy.

Remember that layering is your best friend and colors of different tones look incredibly chic. Try adding your favorite scarf, hat and even a pair of high comfy socks to complete your look.