DPS reports Feb. 19

Thursday 14

At 7:47 a.m. an employee reported that unknown person(s) removed unsecured, unattended university property estimated at $100 from Wehr Chemistry.

Friday 15

At 1:50 a.m. three underage students in the 700 block of N. 16th St. admitted to consuming alcohol at an off campus location.

At 2:08 a.m. a student reported being harassed by another student in McCormick Hall.

At 8:19 p.m. an underage student was in possession of alcohol and a controlled substance in O’Donnell Hall and was cited by MPD.

At 11:16 p.m. six underage students and an underage visitor were in possession of alcohol in McCormick Hall. MPD was notified.

At 10:39 p.m. an underage student was in possession of alcohol and falsified identification in O’Donnell Hall. MPD was notified.

Saturday 16

At 1:04 a.m. an underage student was in possession of alcohol in the 1400 block of W. State St. MPD was notified.

At 2:18 a.m. an underage students was in possession of alcohol and a falsified ID in O’Donnell Hall. MPD was notified.

At 7:30 p.m. a student acted in a disorderly manner in the 1700 block of W. Wells St. and was taken into custody by MPD.

Sunday 17

At 1:10 a.m. two students contributed to the delinquency of a minor in the Haggerty House. MPD was contacted.

At 6:27 p.m. a student reported that unknown person(s) vandalized his secured, unattended vehicle in a rear lot in the 800 block of N. 17th St., causing an estimated $200 in damage.