DPS Reports 4/21 – 4/22

Photo courtesy of Marquettes website.
Photo courtesy of Marquette’s website.

4/21

Between 8:11 p.m. and 8:33 p.m., a student reported that unknown person(s) removed his unsecured, unattended property in McCormick Hall. Upon investigation, it was determined that another student had removed the property. The property was returned to the owner.

At 8:50 p.m., a student was in possession of alcohol in Carpenter Tower and was cited by MPD.

4/22

Between 11:50 a.m. and 12 p.m., a student reported that unknown person(s) removed his unsecured, unattended property estimated at $1,885 in Engineering Hall. MPD was contacted.

Between 5:20 p.m. and 5:30 p.m., a person not affiliated with Marquette attempted to remove property from a business in the 1600 block of W. Wells St. and was cited by MPD.

At 11:29 p.m., two unknown subjects approached a student walking in the 1900 block of W. Wisconsin Ave. One of the subjects displayed weapons and demanded the student’s property. The student complied and the subjects fled the scene. The student was not injured. Estimated loss is $840. MPD was contacted.

At 11:34 p.m., two unknown subjects approached a student walking in the 2000 block of W. Wisconsin Ave. One of the subjects displayed a weapon and demanded the student’s property. The student complied and the subjects fled the scene. The student was not injured. Estimated loss is $4,405. MPD was contacted.