February Style: Men’s Style Switch Up

Money is one of the toughest things to balance as a college student. High tuition bills, personal expenses, books and rent make it hard to decide what to and not to spend money on. When it comes to clothes, you don’t have to break the bank to look as sharp as the next guy. These eight looks make it that much easier to decide what every college guy needs in his wardrobe.

Each look contains one or more of eight essentials that are must-haves going into spring. From concerts to job interviews, these pieces can be mixed and matched to create a savvy look without having to spend like a baller. These eight must-haves include: A watch, a jacket, a pair of dark washed jeans, a pair of sneakers, sunglasses, a cardigan, a button-down and lastly, a nice dress shoe.

Using one of these fundamental pieces in multiple looks not only shows the versatility clothes can have, but it also emphasizes the importance of making smart decisions when shopping. Model CJ Arenberg shows us that when done the right way, these eight essentials can and probably will be the last items you’ll need to buy for the rest of the semester. Now you can spend all the money you saved on concerts, going out and everything else that doesn’t involve school!

Versatile Men's Fashion for Winter
Versatile Men’s Fashion for Winter