October 10, 2013
By Zac Bellman
Special to the Tribune
- Peyton Manning (Broncos) vs. Jacksonville – Remains at the top because he’s a virtual lock for at least 3 TD’s and 250 yards, but be wary of the fact he will likely get pulled.
- Jay Cutler (Bears) vs. New York Giants – Playing much more consistently this season, and the good news is that the Giants aren’t bringing any pressure with only five sacks this year.
- Tony Romo (Cowboys) vs. Washington – Coming off a banner day in a shootout with Peyton Manning, Romo faces a Redskins secondary that has given up 1,068 yards and eight TD’s in three games against NFC QB’s.
- Robert Griffin III (Redskins) at Dallas – Dallas has given up three 400-yard games in five total games and RG3 has passed for over 300 in three out of four thus far.
- Andrew Luck (Colts) at San Diego – Should be a bright Monday Night Football debut for Luck against a Chargers defense that has given up the second most fantasy points to QB’s.
- Aaron Rodgers (Packers) at Baltimore
- Alex Smith (Chiefs) vs. Oakland
- Drew Brees (Saints) at New England
- Cam Newton (Panthers) at Minnesota
- Joe Flacco (Ravens) vs. Green Bay
- Phillip Rivers (Chargers) vs. Indianapolis
- Tom Brady (Patriots) vs. New Orleans
- Russell Wilson (Seahawks) vs. Tennessee
- Matt Schaub (Texans) vs. St. Louis
- Eli Manning (Giants) at Chicago
- Adrian Peterson (Vikings) vs. Carolina – Reclaims the top spot after his bye week even though he faces a tough Carolina defense.
- LeSean McCoy (Eagles) at Tampa Bay – The Bucs have not allowed a rushing touchdown yet this season, but expect that to change against “Shady” and the Eagles.
- Matt Forte (Bears) vs. New York Giants – Very likely that the Bears could get up on the Giants early meaning plenty of carries for Forte.
- Jamaal Charles (Chiefs) vs. Oakland – Strong historically against the Raiders and has a touchdown rushing or receiving in every game this year.
- Demarco Murray (Cowboys) vs. Washington – Should see more touches than last week at Denver and has a nose for the end zone in two out of his last three games.
- Knowshon Moreno (Broncos) vs. Jacksonville
- Marshawn Lynch (Seahawks) vs. Tennessee
- Arian Foster (Texans) vs. St. Louis
- Reggie Bush (Lions) at Cleveland
- Trent Richardson (Colts) at San Diego
- Danny Woodhead (Chargers) vs. Indianpolis
- Bilal Powell (Jets) vs. Pittsburgh
- Fred Jackson (Bills) vs. Cincinnati
- Chris Johnson (Titans) at Seattle
- Frank Gore (49ers) vs. Arizona
- Demaryius Thomas (Broncos) vs. Jacksonville – May not get to 100 yards this week if he’s pulled early but he has four TD’s in three home games so he’s a strong starter.
- Torrey Smith (Ravens) vs. Green Bay – Just eating up the yards right now and the Packer secondary should allow him to feast once again this week.
- Jordy Nelson (Packers) at Baltimore – Saw 64 snaps last week and is catching 76% of the passes thrown his way so good PPR value especially.
- Victor Cruz (Giants) at Chicago – If the Giants are forced to play catch-up again Cruz should see more than eight targets again this week.
- DeSean Jackson (Eagles) at Tampa Bay – Darrelle Revis should wear him down a bit, but I like Jackson’s chances to gain separation whether Michael Vick or Nick Foles lines up under center.
- Reggie Wayne (Colts) at San Diego
- Pierre Garcon (Redskins) at Dallas
- Dez Bryant (Cowboys) vs. Redskins
- Brandon Marshall (Bears) vs. New York Giants
- Anquan Boldin (49ers) vs. Arizona
- Andre Johnson (Texans) vs. St. Louis
- Wes Welker (Broncos) vs. Jacksonville
- Randall Cobb (Packers) at Baltimore
- Alshon Jeffery (Bears) vs. New York Giants
- T.Y. Hilton (Colts) at San Diego